Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hot Artists Dangdut Dewi Persik


VIVAnews
- Although at this time he joined in the Republic of Love Management, but by no means Goddess Perssik move to other music channels. This pedangdut, claimed would never run away from music that has raised his name.


"I love dangdut dead on. If anyone says Goddard moved to a pop song was wrong, I am very in love because I grew up in dangdut dangdut music. Rezeki I was there,"said Dewi Perssik who contacted VIVAnews, Thursday morning, October 21 2010.

Goddess who had been under the auspices of Ahmad Dhani's management, claims will continue to focus and professional in the music and career paths. "I was focused on the same boss (Ahmad Dhani) for professionals in dangdut. He was my teacher, so I am proud of him," says the artist who diligently take care of this beauty.

In the musical, which Goddard had an idol until now a role model. "My inspiration is the late Meggy Z. I'm proud to commemorate the event fill Meggy Z, that I can not forget," he said Dewi Perssik.

Widow Saipul Jamil also feel grateful to the careers and lives of her God-given. Because, once he admitted often fail.

"I used to never win if you participate dangdut contests. I always lose, but I always believed the existing provision governing, because I have the determination to be a professional singer," he said express themselves.
VIVAnews

No comments:

Post a Comment